new FreeBSD-webpage

Marian Hettwer MH at kernel32.de
Fri Oct 7 00:47:26 PDT 2005

Hej Dave,

Dave Fazio wrote:
> In my opinion, this page will help popularize FreeBSD more than the
> older (adding graphical installer would help too -- hint hint).

a graphical installer may help desktop users, but is totally unusable
for server installations where you either want to install automatically
(boot via pxe, mount some stuff via NFS, install the system, reboot and
off you go) or where you just have serial access.

Anyway, the topic of graphical installer was discussed several times
already :)

best regards,
Marian

PS.: I do like the layout of the new website :)