new FreeBSD-webpage

Ben Kelly Benjamin.Kelly at argonst.com
Thu Oct 6 14:37:04 PDT 2005

On Thursday 06 October 2005 5:25 am, Claus Guttesen wrote:
> Hey.
>
> Just pointed firefox to freebsd.org and I was greeted with a new look!
> Nice work.

While I like the new design, I think the mailing list page is a little
confusing.  There is a prominent section for finding the archives, but no
"subscribe" button.  You either have to know that mailman archives will let
you do that or find your way through the underlined "Mailing List" text.

Also, I found it confusing that while I had gone to the "mailing list page" I
had to descend another level through another "mailing list" link to actually
see the list.

Anyway, it might be nice to add a "Subscribe" link to one of these two pages:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/eresources.html#ERESOURCES-MAIL