HEADSUP: Removing wb(4) driver in one week

John Baldwin jhb at FreeBSD.org
Mon Oct 3 09:48:42 PDT 2005

Unless someone steps up to test the locking patches on either HEAD or 6.0 in
the next week, I'm going to remove the driver from the tree since it's not
possible to support a driver if changes can't be tested for it.

I also having locking patches for txp(4), vx(4), and lge(4) that need testing,
though there has been at least some minimal interest in at least two of those
(though no one has tested anything yet on all 3).