pkg question...

Yann Golanski yann at kierun.org
Tue May 17 04:53:58 PDT 2005

Is there a way to remove a package and the dependencies that only said
package uses?

For example, I have package A which depends on B, C and D.  Furthermore,
I have package E depends on C.  I want to get ride of package A in such
a way as packages B and D get deleted too but not package C.

Can this be done at all?

I've looked at portsclean and libchk but neither really suits what I
want.  Unless I have mis-read something.

Thanks.

--
yann at kierun.org                  -=*=-                      www.kierun.org
    PGP:   009D 7287 C4A7 FD4F 1680  06E4 F751 7006 9DE2 6318