Alright you primitive screwheads, LISTEN UP!!

Peter Jeremy peterjeremy at optushome.com.au
Tue May 17 02:46:36 PDT 2005

On Mon, May 16, 2005 at 05:58:04PM -0400, Chuck Swiger wrote:
>This smells like a "joe job", a forged posting intended as flamebait.

That was my first impression but if it's a forgery, it's much better
than the run-of-the-mill forgeries around:  All the headers tally and
suggest it was posted from hub - which means that it's either genuine
or an inside job.

[I also get called by my surname but haven't quite reached the level of
 aggravation suggested by the initial posting].

Peter