FreeBSD 5.3 SMP freezes with MySQL 4.1

Young Lee ncisoft at 163.com
Thu Mar 31 07:50:04 PST 2005

Thank you very much. My server's uptime last two days by refer to
Klein's configuration, it's impactful, thanks to Klein.

My concern of stablility is focus on mysql's build options as
BUILD_STATIC & BUILD_OPTIMIZED, but it looks like ridiculous
without any logicality, build_static should have not any different
between dynamatic lib. I will do some testing after the current
configuration to be proven by uptime over one week, and try to
find out how to repeat the panic.

--
Young Lee