Panic on shutdown in kern/turnstile.c:243 - propagate_priority

Kris Kennaway kris at FreeBSD.org
Tue Mar 15 10:13:38 PST 2005

On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 06:00:47PM +0100, Lolownia wrote:

> A Panic happend to me on shutdown. It seem's to be a `this shouldn't happen'
> scenario in subr_turnstile.c:propagate_priority(...) :

AFAIK, this is usually a secondary panic and the real panic occurred
in some other thread.  If you trace them (start with running threads)
you'll find it.

Kris

    -- Charles Forsythe <forsythe at alum.mit.edu>