panic: mutex vm object not owned

Gavin Atkinson gavin.atkinson at ury.york.ac.uk
Fri Mar 11 11:53:49 PST 2005

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005, Alan Cox wrote:

> I'm pretty sure that I understand the cause.  Please apply and test
> the attached patch.

Thanks! I'll start that compiling now, but won't be able to test it until
I get physically back to the machine tomorrow.  I'm not using the nVidia
driver - the graphics card is an ATI Radeon 7000.  I do load the radeon
kernel module, other than that it's standard GENERIC + debugging.

However, he motherboard chipset is an 875, for which the AGP bridge is
handled by agp_intel.c, so I suspect the latter half of the diff (to
agp_i810.c) will be a no-op.

dmesg at http://www.devrandom.co.uk/freebsd/buffy.dmesg

Gavin