5.3 STABLE Boot CD Fails on PPRO 200 (BTX halted)

Edwin Brown edwin.brown at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 19:29:15 GMT 2005

Thanks for the ideas. It appears this machine has a pretty crippled
BIOS from dell. There's no way to turn off DMA. So, I'm just going to
stick with booting from the floppies for installs as required.

Thanks for the thoughts. At least I've got something to work with if I
run into this on another machine.

Best regards,

Edwin