1000baseTX?

Yoshiaki Kasahara kasahara at nc.kyushu-u.ac.jp
Sat Mar 5 16:55:06 GMT 2005

Hi,

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 11:31:50 +0100,
	sthaug at nethelp.no said:

> So I stand by my claim that 1000base-T is clearly more correct than
> 1000baseTX. It would be nice to get this fixed - however, it is a
> minor point and I certainly believe that there are other tasks that
> are more important.

Thank you for your additional information about documentation.  And I
agree with your comment that it is a minor problem.  I see frequent
(sometimes very minor) rewrites/fixing typos of comments and documents
in FreeBSD source tree, so I thought it was worth mentioning...

Regards,
--
Yoshiaki Kasahara
Computing and Communications Center, Kyushu University
kasahara at nc.kyushu-u.ac.jp