FreeBSD MySQL still WAY slower than Linux

Stephane Raimbault stephane at enertiasoft.com
Wed Jun 29 02:56:02 GMT 2005

I also quickly put a wiki together to help me document any kind of
testing or patching we can try.  Feel free to contribute.  My hope is
we can refer others to this document, and not create too much noise
on this list as others have suggested is being created (the noise
that is).

I hope this can help us out to get MySQL humming on -STABLE, if it
isn't already.

Thanks,
Stephane