FreeBSD -STABLE servers repeatedly crashing

Goran Gajic ggajic at sbb.co.yu
Tue Jun 28 21:51:36 GMT 2005

Some people suggested so - pf is supposed to be faster then IPFILTER.
However if you are experiencing machine freezing like I did on 5.4-STABLE
I'm not sure this will help - if nothing else helps try 6.0-CURRENT. I've
also noticed that it is running much faster with all debuging enabled
then regular 5.4-STABLE on same hardware...

Regards,
gg.