Buffalo WLI-PCI-G54

Balgansuren.B balgaa at micom.mn
Fri Jun 24 02:13:41 GMT 2005

Hello,

I have driver disk for the Windows 98/Me/2000/XP of the Buffalo
WLI-PCI-G54 wireless NIC.

If possible I want to know "ndiscvt" command convert Windows driver
to FreeBSD driver module.

I don't know which version of Windows driver files need to convert to
FreeBSD driver module and how to convert it.

I have following files in .ZIP file:
------------------------------------
ABCfg.exe
ABCfg.ini
bcm43xx.cat
bcmwl5.sys
bwcdrv.cat
bwcdrv.sys
BWCDRV.VXD
BWCINST.DLL
bwcsrv.exe
DriverUpdate.htm
net2pg54.inf
netbwc2k.inf
netbwc98.inf
netcbg54.inf

There another directory named MDRIVER contains following:
bcm43xx.cat
bcmwl5.sys
bwcdrv.cat
bwcdrv.sys
BWCDRV.VXD
BWCINST.DLL
bwcsrv.exe
net2pg54minf
netbwc2minf
netbwc9minf
netcbg5minf

Above files located in latest version of driver files.

Previous version of .ZIP driver file contains following:
===================================

MDRIVER
------------
netcbg5m.inf
bwcdrv.cat
bwcdrv.sys
BWCDRV.VXD
BWCINST.DLL
bcmwl5.sys
netbwc2m.inf
netbwc9m.inf
bw43xx.cat

Win2000
----------
bwcdrv.cat
bwcdrv.sys
BWCDRV.VXD
BWCINST.DLL
bcmwl5.sys
netbwc2k.inf
bw43xx.cat
netcbg54.inf

WinXP
-------
bwcdrv.cat
bwcdrv.sys
BWCDRV.VXD
BWCINST.DLL
bcmwl5.sys
netbwc2k.inf
bw43xx.cat
netcbg54.inf

WinME
-------
bwcdrv.cat
bwcdrv.sys
BWCDRV.VXD
BWCINST.DLL
bcmwl5.sys
netbwc98.inf
bw43xx.cat
netcbg54.inf

Win98
-------
bwcdrv.cat
bwcdrv.sys
BWCDRV.VXD
BWCINST.DLL
bcmwl5.sys
netbwc98.inf
bw43xx.cat
netcbg54.inf

Which driver files need to convert FreeBSD module?

ndiscvt command line format?

Thanks,
Balgaa