panic in RELENG_5 UMA

Jeremie Le Hen jeremie at le-hen.org
Thu Jun 23 14:15:07 GMT 2005

Gleb,

> What about fixing it step by step? The patch attached to my previous message
> fixes the panic report by Jeremie, I suppose. It is race between output
> path and input path, that can occur anytime in runtime.

FYI, I compiled my kernel with your patch and I have had no panic since
then.  Note that my previous uptime was multiple tens of days and I
haven't done stress tests.  But anyway I think your massively parallel
arp -d/ping tests are far more significative than my box which only
communicates with a couple of settled machines.

Regards,
--
Jeremie Le Hen