howto update freebsd 4.7 release to 4.7 stable

Khanh Cao Van cvkhanh at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 02:16:31 GMT 2005

My custom use freeBSD 4.7 release and ask me to install JDK1.4 on it .
But when I use ports to compile JDK , the system show me a message :

You must have a version of FreeBSD later than 4.7-STABLE February 2003
or 5-CURRENT February 2003 to compile and use JDK 1.4.2.

So I have to update my 4.7 release to 4.7 stable . But I do not know
how to do make it . I've looking everywhere but could not find any
clear document about it . Please help me !

PS : I'm not going to upgrade my kernel 4.7 to 4.8 or anything else ,
just 4.7 only . Thank for reading !