Which driver for Soekris lan1641?

Constant, Benjamin bconstant at be.tiauto.com
Wed Jun 15 12:40:21 GMT 2005

Thanks to all for the details...

Soekris lan1641 is using chipset National Semicondutor DP83816 which
is not referenced in sis(4), that's why I was a bit confused.

Is there a path to follow to request an update of the man page?

Benjamin Constant
TI Automotive

confidential information.  It is intended only for the use of the
person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or
duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and
destroy all copies of the original message. This communication is from TI
Automotive.