/usr/local/etc/rc.d/*.sh not working?

Michael Schuh michael.schuh at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 09:28:30 GMT 2005

Hi,

i have follows your trouble with rc-scripts.
now im usind BSD for many years and i know! that *sh-ish rc-scripts
should be supported. But this is not my interest.

you have writte that the boxes with these behavior was updated from
RELENG_4 to RELENG_5? right?

if so double-check all these thinks you are doit to update....
reread the migration-guide and diff the rc-scripts and the binaries.

my suggestion is somthing was going wrong with the update......
if the restly enviroment was leaved (profiles etc...)

regards

michael