NFS on 5.4

Dominic Marks dom at goodforbusiness.co.uk
Mon Jun 13 12:33:00 GMT 2005

On Monday 13 June 2005 13:18, Goran Gajic wrote:
> Ups, I forgot:

Hello Goran,

If you would reply to existing messages instead of posting new threads
that would be very helpful it makes browsing the mail archive, and
following conversation in a threaded mail reader much easier.

Also you seem to be E-mailing freebsd-stable at www.freebsd.org, this
clearly works but seems to confuse my mail client (KMail) and causes it
to setup a reply to freebsd-stable at freebsd.org, and
freebsd-stable at www.freebsd.org by default, meaning replies to your
posts from my client, and perhaps others, will be duplicated unless the
sender removes the @www themselves.

If you could send your messages to freebsd-stable at freebsd.org, I don't
think this would occur.

> #vmstat -z | grep Mbuf
> MbufClust:      2048,    25600,   4934,      0,  9085312
> Mbuf:            256,        0,   4995,    855, 199904149
>
> Regards,
> gg.

Thanks very much for your report,
--