RPCPROG_NFS: RPC: Port mapper failure - RPC: Unable to receive

Dominic Marks dom at goodforbusiness.co.uk
Thu Jun 9 11:55:24 GMT 2005

On Thursday 09 June 2005 12:42, Goran Gajic wrote:
> Hi,
>
> RPCPROG_NFS: RPC: Port mapper failure - RPC: Unable to receive

(jmg: I cc'd you on the off chance you have not seen this already, another
user identified your changes as related, but I have not tested this myself.)

Yes, it seems that changes to the kernel (specifically kqueue?) broke NFS (and
other things) in -STABLE. See these messages for related reports.

1 <20050608002333.73758.qmail at web26206.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
2 <20050609013258.GB85828 at blazingdot.com>

HTH,
--