stack backtrace

Derek Kuliński takeda at takeda.tk
Thu Jun 2 23:33:37 GMT 2005

Hello Kris,

>> > in 1.141 of ffs_softdep.c you added a call to backtrace() if bp->b_vp
>> > == NULL..you removed it in current in 1.166, but some people are
>> > seeing it trigger on 5.x
>> So it's harmless?
> I don't know, but I presume the debugging code was added for debugging
> reasons :-)

Sorry, I didn't stated precise what I meant.
Since this code was triggered it means something went wrong, the
system didn't crash but I'm just wonder if something else could be
damaged. For me it looks like the problem was somewhere in the disk
writing code.

--
Best regards,
 Derek                            mailto:takeda at takeda.tk
CCNA, SCSA, SCNA, LPIC, MCP certified
http://www.takeda.tk

-- Computers are not intelligent. They only think they are.