FreeBSD 6.0BETA1 - Oddness with install floppies

Alex Burke alexjeffburke at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 13:58:17 GMT 2005

Hi All,

I was trying to boot a system from the installation floppies, and
after the kernel booted it dropped me out into a mountroot prompt. I
am posative its not meant to do this, it should start sysinstall.

I am not exactly sure what to do from here on, should i specify
ufs:da0s1a...would that be the location of the memory disk?

Anyways, just thought I would ask/mention it to see if its me doing
something odd or whether the disk needs some attention.

Thanks in advance, Alex J Burke.