rcorder for FreeBSD 5.3?

Billy Newsom smartweb at leadhill.net
Sat Jul 2 20:23:51 GMT 2005

Does anyone have FreeBSD 5.3 installed (preferably a version compiled
before March 2005) and you can help?  I am still trying to help diagnose
a problem I have in which something may be started before something
else.  In my case, ipnat.  When I upgraded to 5.4 (or a late 5-stable),
I started having a problem.  Someone please help me troubleshoot rcorder
on your machine, as I don't have an older release.

What is the output for this command under FreeBSD 5.3?

sh -c "cd /etc/rc.d ; rcorder -s nostart * 2>/dev/null"

I get this output on my machine:
preseedrandom
initdiskless
rcconf.sh