Vinum causes server to crash/reboot ...

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Sun Jan 30 12:32:19 PST 2005

'k, waiting for a tech to get at the server to get the server back up ...
its happened before, and I *believe* that a core dump is generated, but,
of course, my /var/crash is link'd onto the file system that I was in the
process of rebuilding, so can't help there :(

Will see if any of the other information is available ...

----