problem with ugen and canon camera (panic)

Kenneth Culver culverk at sweetdreamsracing.biz
Tue Jan 25 12:05:59 PST 2005

Hi,
    Recently (within the last 2 weeks or so) something was committed which
messed up my ability to grab pics off my canon PowerShot S200. I type "gphoto2
--auto-detect --get-all-files" on the commandline, and the following (roughly,
since it's from memory) message pops up:

WARNING: device_destroy called on 231/1
Panic: don't do that

And then of course the machine panics. When I get a chance I'm going to try to
pinpoint which commit caused this to start happening, but I thought I'd report
the problem first anyway.

Thanks.

Ken