strange ucom (uplcom) error

Emanuel Strobl emanuel.strobl at gmx.net
Mon Jan 24 00:54:25 PST 2005

Am Samstag, 22. Januar 2005 15:52 schrieb Shunsuke Akiyama:
[...]
> Good work!
>
> I've updated your patch.  If attached patch works correctly with new
> revision chip, I'll commit this.  Please test attached patch, and tell
> me the result.

I tested it (after removing the DOS ^M characters) against uplcom.c 1.25 with
my RELENG_5 system.
Everything seems fine, I just cannot ~p (put) files with cu/tip, but that
doesn't work with a real serial cable either.
So committing and MFC (1.26) after 3 days would be great for me.

Thank you all a lot,

-Harry