Cannot build kernel with options WITNESS

Robert Watson rwatson at freebsd.org
Sat Jan 22 13:16:40 PST 2005

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005, Artem Kuchin wrote:

> I cvssed just an hour ago. 5.3-STABLE and cannot build kernel with
> WITNES. It complains:

This occurs when building WITNESS without DDB in the kernel, which was not
a tested build case when I added "show alllocks", and apparently is a
relatively uncommon configuration as you're the first person to bump into
it.  I've just committed the fix as subr_witness.c:1.187 in HEAD, and
subr_witness.c:1.178.2.4 in RELENG_5.  Please let me know if this doesn't
fix the problem for you.

Thanks!

Robert N M Watson