Very large directory

Phillip Salzman phill at sysctl.net
Thu Jan 20 12:43:51 PST 2005

Yeah - I thought of that after the for loop had already been in the process
of starting for an hour.   I figured I wasn't going to worry about it, and
just head to bed at that point.  If I wasn't drunk at the time (I'll pretend
thats  my excuse) I might have done a strings .| xargs instead of the shell
script.

Oh well.  I can't really wo