Trials and tribulations on mirroring....

Karl Denninger karl at denninger.net
Tue Jan 18 22:57:58 PST 2005

Thanks.... that should do the trick (and explains why it fails....)

Karl Denninger (karl at denninger.net) Internet Consultant & Kids Rights Activist
http://www.denninger.net	My home on the net - links to everything I do!
http://scubaforum.org		Your UNCENSORED place to talk about DIVING!
http://www.spamcuda.net		SPAM FREE mailboxes - FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME!