Old patchset for net80211+atheros for 5.3 still available?

Freddie Cash fcash-ml at sd73.bc.ca
Thu Jan 13 15:16:07 PST 2005

Just curious if anybody still has a copy of the last patchset for
net80211+atheros for FreeBSD 5.3 still available.  It came out after
August 2004, and is no longer available through
people.freebsd.org/~sam.  The notable feature of this patchset was that
it included a "doit" file that listed the steps needed to
patch /usr/src.

If you still have this available, could you post it online somewhere, or
send me a copy?  It enabled me to use WEP with my D-LINK DWL-G650 Rev.
B and NetGEAR WG511T on FreeBSD 5.3-RELEASE, and there are a
couple of others on bsdforums.org that would like to use this.  I was
hoping to write a How-To for this, except I only have the 20040824
patchset (the one before the one I need).

Thanks.

--
Freddie Cash, CCNT CCLP        Helpdesk / Network Support Tech.
School District 73             (250) 377-HELP [377-4357]
fcash-ml at sd73.bc.ca