Support for Sis 755 AGP WAS: Fwd: Radeon DRI problems after system upgrade

Jonathan Fosburgh jonathan at fosburgh.org
Tue Jan 11 18:55:47 PST 2005

On Tuesday 11 January 2005 16:42, Jung-uk Kim wrote:

> I think I screwed up the PCI ID. :-(
>
> Can you test the attached patch?  It's for 6-CURRENT but you get the
> idea.

It now probes correctly:

agp0: <SiS 755 host to AGP bridge> mem 0xd8000000-0xdfffffff at device 0.0 on
pci0

The output from pciconf is still invalid, but that appears to be because
http://www.pcidatabase.com/reports.php?type=tab-delimeted is mislabelling as
SiSM650? Host-to-PCI Bridge.  The other location:
http://members.datafast.net.au/dft0802/downloads/pcidevs.txt seems to have it
correct, but that appears to be cosmetic.  Still, DRI is not working.  ANd I
don't have a clue if it is AGP or something X.org that is causing me
problems.