Strange networking problems after update 5.2.1->5.3

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Tue Jan 4 02:38:46 PST 2005

In message: <20050103155826.0fed63ea at arc.pmp.uni-hannover.de>
            Gerrit Kühn <gerrit at pmp.uni-hannover.de> writes:
: I will do so if it's the support for the cards that is broken. However, I
: have tried 4 different cards now, and only one of them worked. So I'm
: tending to put the blame on the pcmcia bridge and it's driver.

Blame doesn't belong there, but elsewhere in the system.  The second
ed card is broken in the ed driver (people with other bridges have
reported problems), while the cardbus activation issue almost
certainly is a resource issue (because other people with TI-1225
bridge work).  I'll be happy to help you track down that issue,
however.

Warner