Sysinstall automatic filesystem size generation.

J. T. Farmer jfarmer at goldsword.com
Mon Aug 29 21:23:14 GMT 2005

Chuck Swiger wrote:

> Matthias Buelow wrote:
>
>> Chuck Swiger wrote:
>>
>>> PS: Haven't we had this conversation before?
>>

>> Yes, indeed, and I don't want to reopen that issue since that would
>> lead to no new insights (and since I don't have the time atm. to
>> contribute anything I couldn't provide any stuff myself).
>

> Yet you seem willing to spend time discussing the matter...?

Chuck,

Matthias went on to say in a very simple manner by he thought
a quick note was warranted.  You don't agree.  Why don't the
two of you talk about it in private email?  Matthias is right.  It's
been hashed out on the lists multiple times and neither side is
willing to change.

At this point, it's become a "Did to!  Did not!  Did to...." argument
between children.  So like good children, go to your rooms and don't
bother Mommy...

John