Sysinstall automatic filesystem size generation.

C. Michailidis dinom at balstonresearch.com
Mon Aug 29 08:36:01 GMT 2005

On Monday 29 August 2005 02:51 am, you wrote:

> The handbook
> (http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/disk-organization.html)
>
> has quite a sensible discussion about this:

I knew that there was a reason I liked using sysinstall's automatic filesystem generation feature :-)

Oh, a big TY to everyone for the timely, cordial, and quite informative responses!

-Dino

P.S.  Hope you liked the movie quotes - if you haven't seen the movie "The Big Lebowski" rent it!!  It had me in stitches.