ad10: WARNING - READ_DMA UDMA ICRC error (retrying request) LBA=11441599

Mike Tancsa mike at sentex.net
Wed Aug 17 03:59:40 GMT 2005

At 12:10 PM 16/08/2005, Mark Kane wrote:
>However, note that if I turn the drives speed down to UDMA100, the
>errors seem to go away. Has anyone else tried this for their problems?

Yes, I have had Maxtor drives in the past where they would not work
properly at certain bus speeds-- even back in the RELENG_4
days.  Also, doesnt UDMA133 assume no slave ?

I would just run them at 100.  I dont think you would see much of a
difference anyways.  Perhaps Soeren could comment ?

         ---Mike