panic: sbflush_locked on 5.4-p5/i386

Rong-En Fan grafan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 15:51:18 GMT 2005

Hi

After upgrading to 5-STABLE (about Aug 6), it works very good.
With mpsafenet=1, it can work more than one day without
panic. For 5.4-p5, it will panic at most half day or so. This bug seems
fixed after 5.4 is released. I'll keep watching this machine. Will let
you know if it still have similar panics ;-)

Regards,
Rong-En Fan