UPDATE: ATA mkIII official patches for releng_5

Damian Gerow dgerow at afflictions.org
Fri Apr 29 21:58:48 PDT 2005

Thus spake Eduard Martinescu (martines at rochester.rr.com) [29/04/05 19:06]:
: I ran into a similar error, only when processing if_vlan.  Removing
: /usr/obj solved my issue.

For the record (and as I stated off-list to someone), I suspect this is a
bad memory issue: my motherboard (MSI K8T Master2-FAR) just ups and makes
RAM bad periodically.  It appears as though it's happened yet again.

Normally, with something /this/ regular, I wouldn't suspect bad RAM.  But
that's one of the symptoms of this board.  I wouldn't have noticed were I
not doing a firefox build and saw a GCC throw errors.

I'll try again once I get the machine back up and running.