Logitech UltraX mouse problem

Yann Golanski yann at kierun.org
Fri Apr 29 05:38:48 PDT 2005

Quoth Yann Golanski on Fri, Apr 29, 2005 at 12:25:06 +0100
> I cannot get the mouse wheel to work with my new logitech ultraX mouse.
> As a bonus, getting the last button to work would be great too.

*sigh* A reboot later this set up worked.  Now, i am more interested
in the why it works....

Still, there is the question of the extra button.  Xev does not seem to
see it at all but I am assuming that this is normal as Xorg is not
passing it the correct input.

Any idea?

--
yann at kierun.org                  -=*=-                      www.kierun.org
    PGP:   009D 7287 C4A7 FD4F 1680  06E4 F751 7006 9DE2 6318