4-STABLE and 3Ware 9000 series controllers

Darren Pilgrim dmp at bitfreak.org
Tue Sep 21 16:31:06 PDT 2004

I'm not surprised, the version for FreeBSD is a very poor port from a Linux
version that uses Linux-style file placement and init scripts.  It's
sickening to read through.  But then this is from the same people whose
single "BSD guy" got confused when I asked what value for CPUTYPE was used
when compiling the twe module and tw_cli software.

Does anyone have a rewritten installer script and/or an rc.subr-style
startup script for 3dm2?