the best graphicscard for FreeBSD

Jim C. Nasby decibel at decibel.org
Tue Nov 30 06:45:45 PST 2004

I think it's important that companies such as yours that depend on 3D
performance write to the various video card manufacturers. As others
have pointed out, the home market for 3D support is and will continue to
be nill until gaming becomes common on *BSD and Linux. Companies that
need good drivers can easily provide these manufacturers with hard data
about how many video cards they typically buy in a year, which the
manufacturers can translate into how much is to be made by supporting
FreeBSD.