X installation.

Bernard FUENTES bernard_fuentes at yahoo.fr
Sat Nov 20 03:05:28 PST 2004

Hi Mark,

I agree with you. But my initial request related to the fact that I have
not found the "Select Default Desktop" menu (Figure 2-56 in
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/install-
post.html#DEFAULT-DESKTOP) to select Gnome in the 5.3 release (freebsd-
stable !!!)
Thank you.

Bernard