Kernel Dump

Forrest W. Christian forrestc at imach.com
Mon Mar 8 20:36:49 PST 2004

On Mon, 8 Mar 2004, Doug White wrote:

> null pointer offset deref.
>
> thats not too unsuprising. Can you follow the instructions in the handbook
> to get a crashdump and use gdb to get a backtrace?

There is a backtrace and more detail in another message I posted to the
list within the last few hours (subject is "-STABLE panic (usually) in
vm_fault")

I still have the dump laying around so if you'd like me to pinpoint some
of the callpoints in the traceback, let me know (but again, this has been
cvsupped in the last 48 hours or so so the line numbers should be fairly
close).

- Forrest W. Christian (forrestc at imach.com) AC7DE