FreeBSD + Rainbow Cryptoswift

Rumen Telbizov altares at e-card.bg
Mon Jan 26 01:14:19 PST 2004

Dear List,

I would like to know if anyone has installed one of those
Rainbow CryptoSwift  PCI, SSL accelerators under FreeBSD?
I was looking in the LINT file about the support of those
cards but couldn't find anything.
As far as I know there should be a kld (or in-kernel) support for
those and some sort of integration between openssl and the
card.
My configuration is: FreeBSD 4.9-STABLE, Apache 1.3+mod_ssl
and openssl!

Thank you in advance.

P.S.
If you have any experience with any other cards (non Rainbow)
I would appreciate if you share your opinion.