filesystem corruption with 1TB filesystem, 4.9-STABLE, twe

Vinod Kashyap vkashyap at amcc.com
Mon Apr 19 10:54:40 PDT 2004

Please check the customer advisory at
http://www.3ware.com/support/index.asp
and make sure you don't have a known problem configuration.

Also, I would recommend using the "FreeBSD 4.8 Beta Driver"
on the 3ware website, or still better, use the driver at the
tip of RELENG_4 at:
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/dev/twe/?only_with_tag=RELENG_4

If you need any help with the 3ware product, please contact
support at 3ware.com.

Thanks,

Vinod.