4.9-PRERELEASE wedges on reboot

Peter Jeremy peter.jeremy at alcatel.com.au
Sun Sep 21 18:18:27 PDT 2003

On 2003-Sep-21 17:09:25 -0600, "M. Warner Losh" <imp at bsdimp.com> wrote:
>Hmmm.  Looks like there have been no commits to RELENG_4 between
>September 6 and today for pccard in the kernel.  The last batch of
>stuff I merged as back in Februrary.  September 6th, 2003 definitely
>works, while September 20th, 2003 doesn't.  Is that correct?

As I just mentioned in private mail, I got the previous date wrong.
The previous kernel was about 2nd September and had a similar failure
but at a later stage in the boot sequence.  The kernel before that
(which rebooted successfully) was 4.8-RC1 from about 16th March.  If
necessary, I might be able to do a binary search tonight.

Peter