Sieve script to filter today's MS annoyances

Evgueni V. Gavrilov aquatique at rusunix.org
Sun Sep 21 08:00:33 PDT 2003

In article <200309191729.h8JHTDal019393 at lurza.secnetix.de> of freebsd.stable group you wrote:

OF> I got lots of those, too.  From looking at the headers,
OF> there didn't seem to be very reliable things to identify
OF> that crap, so i decided to filter by body.
this solution could be inappropriate on mail hubs with thousand accounts, because the body of the virus should be received in order to check it
I found that Subject withing headers written by capital chars (i.e. SUBJECT:) and use it in order to identify the virus (yes, I don't care about ancient MTAs ;-)

--
http://aquatique.rusunix.org