nvidia/4.8-stable

Mathias Menzel-Nielsen matze at matzsoft.de
Sat Jun 7 22:54:10 PDT 2003

Am Saturday, dem 07. June 2003 um 18:22:34 -0700 meinte darren:
> Has anyone had the nvidia driver successfully work for them?  I ended up crashing everytime I tried to use X.  All I'm interested in is the use of my tv-out on my nvidia card.  any input is appreciated

You could use the nvtv program, which gives full TV-Out-Control (overscan etc.),
has a nice gui and runs with the nv driver, too.
Altough i wasnt able to compile it, because of its pci.h linux includes, the
linux-binary runs very well here. I use it daily for my tv-out needs.

Link:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/nv-tv-out/
(get the nvtv-bin)

Have Phun!

--
Mathias Menzel-Nielsen <matze at matzsoft.de> pub  1024D/EC56C3BB
-- FreeBSD is for People that Love *nix;