First-class translation service achieves great success as you go to global

Jully Li jully.li at marstranslation.co
Thu Jul 30 15:01:58 UTC 2020

Dear Sir/Ms,

Greetings!

This is Jully from Mars Translation. Hope you are doing well.
I wanted to see if it'd make sense for us to connect and discuss Pro's offerings/capabilities around providing Translation and Localization in 120+ languages & 20+ industries.

Following is some services we offer:

Document & Manual Translation (Most languages in the world)
Website Localization
Multimedia Translation
E-learning Translation Solution
Desktop Publishing
File converting & formatting
Localization Engineering
More…

To build trust, we are offering a free translation of a 300-word count of your project. This way you will know exactly what you are getting into before spending any money.

If this is something you'd be interested in exploring further, send me a note and we set up a time to talk.
Thanks and best regards,

Jully Li | Account Manager | Mars | marstranslation.com
EN ISO 17100:2015, EN 15038:2006 Certified
ISO 9001:2008 Certified Language and IT Services provider

Respond with Unsub if you don't want to receive any further communication.