usb boot on sparc

Joe Kozak dd.if.dev.zero.of.dev.null.count.1.bs.1g at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 01:17:20 UTC 2019

What about booting off another os cdrom into ram (init line option), linux comes to mind, then eject cdrom and switch to the second cd, and try dumping the partition on the disk so you can reboot off the cd image off the hard drive.   Might get stuck partitioning around the image while its mounted if indeed it will correct boot and load root fs of the install

JK