Sun Ultra 45 supported?

Riccardo Veraldi riccardo.veraldi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 09:22:39 UTC 2018

I tried all of them and it works fine with OpenBSD.

both NetBSD and FreeBSD have some issues with the Ultra 45 hardware.
on both of them the kernel starts booting then at some point the machins
reboots by itself before the kernel is fully loaded.

OpenBSD indeed works well, also the X11 environment. Forget anyway to be
able to run things like Firefox or Chromium, they won't build.