Xorg question on FreeBSD 11.1

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Thu Sep 14 02:26:51 UTC 2017

On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 08:40:25PM -0500, Robert Parkhurst wrote:
> If it's easier, I can try to download the package to move onto other
> things :)

Yes, I think at this point that's what you should do.  OTOH you'll
only want to get the gcc4.9 package; mixing packages with local port
builds is usually troublesome.

Look at Sparc64Packages on wiki.freebsd.org.  That will tell you how
to get the repo, which you won't want :-)  but at least you can follow
the URLs to get the individual package.

It is driving me crazy that I cannot just cut-and-paste from this
stupid machine I am on or I would just do that.

mcl